In this review, we evaluate the best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES available today. We have also included a comprehensive guide that helps you pick the best product. We hope that by going through the top 10 best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES treadmill reviews below, you can effectively narrow down your choice and find the most appropriate one you need.
10 Best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES
Best ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES
iWALK3.0 Hands Free Crutch - Pain Free Knee Crutch - Alternative to Crutches
17 used from $119.25
- CAN YOU USE IWALK3.0? – BEFORE YOU BUY, read the entire listing and all the reviews to determine if you meet the QUALIFICATIONS FOR USE. This is essential.
- WILL IT FIT? AGE LIMITS? PLUS SIZE? Please read the ENTIRE LISTING for all requirements BEFORE you buy.
- BETTER THAN CRUTCHES OR KNEE SCOOTERS - Safe, stable hands free / pain free mobility. Why use crutches for walking when you can iWALK instead?
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR USE - iWALK works for most people, but not everyone. Please read our qualifications for use before you purchase. Purchase includes full factory TECHNICAL SUPPORT and WARRANTY SUPPORT.
- SO MANY BENEFITS - Crutches and knee scooters have limitations that are solved by the iWALK crutch. Read the entire listing to learn all the benefits.
KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter Steerable Knee Walker Crutch Alternative with DUAL BRAKING SYSTEM in Matte Black
4 used from $99.66
- AFFORDABLE MOBILITY SOLUTION: KneeRover Economy Knee Scooter delivers the best knee walker value in the industry and is ideal for individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, or ankle surgery.
- EXCELLENT CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with four wheels for easy steering and balance..
- STABILITY AND CONTROL: These easy to maneuver steerable knee scooter walkers feature four 7.5" rubber wheels, Dual adjustable locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE AND COMPACT: The Economy Steerable Knee Scooter also features handlebars with a quick release folding mechanism for easy transport and storage. Kneewalker has handlebars and padded knee platform that easily adjust for a comfortable fit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: This steerable kneewalker weighs only 21 pounds and offers a robust 300 lb. weight capacity. The Economy knee scooter is recommended for individuals with heights 4' 6" to 6' 6". Perfect for kids and adults.
iWALK2.0 Hands Free Crutch Alternative to Crutches and Knee Scooters - Factory Replacement Knee Pad Kit
- iWALK2.0 Hands Free Crutch by iWALKFree factory replacement strap 8"
- The IWALK Free crutch is the only hands free alternative to crutches for below knee injuries
- The iWALK 2.0 fits on one leg and raises the injured foot similar to a knee scooter, but without the restriction of wheels
- Continue to do all the things you love like walking with our hands-free, peg leg knee walker while your ankle or broken foot injury heals
- Not compatible with iWALK3.0
BodyMed Folding Knee Scooter with Dual Braking System and Basket - Great Alternative to Crutches - Injured Ankle & Foot Walker - Steerable Mobility Device for Foot Or Ankle Injury
- KEEPS YOU MOBILE. The BodyMed Folding Knee Walker with dual brake system is a mobility device that allows patients with ankle or foot injuries to avoid putting weight on the injured area while still moving through their daily activities. With this steerable knee scooter, a patient can maneuver through their day while still keeping their healing ankle or foot immobilized
- ALTERNATIVE TO CRUTCHES. Where crutches, canes and walkers can be clumsy and even uncomfortable to use, the BodyMed knee walker has tires that roll smoothly for a comfortable ride. Its braking system also keeps you stable when stopped
- ADJUSTABLE. The BodyMed Knee Walkers handle bar and knee pad are height adjustable and the dual brakes can be tightened or loosened as needed. The knee pad has a height range of 17 to 23 inches to accommodate users of all sizes
- DURABLE. With its sturdy frame and 350-pound weight capacity, the BodyMed Knee Walker is plenty tough. Its wheels are designed to handle a wide range of surfaces
- CONVENIENT. The BodyMed knee walker is lightweight and folds easily for transport, allowing you to take it anywhere. Its convenient mesh front basket is perfect for holding personal items, keeping your hands free
ELENKER Economy Knee Walker Steerable Medical Scooter Crutch Alternative Black
- Economy Knee Walker - Ideal for ankle or lower leg individuals recovering from a broken foot, broken ankle, broken leg, foot surgery, or ankle surgery. (Note: Random shipment of new and old knee pad, please see the 4th picture)
- Excellent Crutch Alternative: More comfortable and stable than crutches, this affordable knee walker is made for both indoor and outdoor use, with 8" wheels for easy steering and balance..
- Compact, Foldable - The Steerable Knee Walker Scooter also features handlebars with a quick folding mechanism for easy transport and storage.
- Adjustable - Fully adjustable handlebars and knee pad, this lightweight yet sturdy knee walker offers weight capacity 300 lb.
- Excellent Stability and Control When Maneuvering - These steerable knee scooter walker offer an adjustable locking handbrake and rear brake.
Drive Medical 796 Dual Pad Steerable Knee Walker with Basket, Alternative to Crutches
4 used from $99.92
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use. Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation, and ulcers of the foot
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability. Durable, steel frame with silver vein finish; Comes with a removable front basket.Do not operate on loose gravel or uneven surfaces
- Do not operate on inclines above 15 degrees slight incline. Do not travel over drops or barriers such as curbs or parking stops
- Deluxe braking system for increased safety. Weight Limit is 300 pounds
- Overall Dimensions: 30"(L) x 16"(W) x 31"(H); Knee Pad Dimensions: 15"(L) x 7"(W) x 16.5" 20.5"(H); Handle Height: 31" 40"
Clevr Medical Foldable Adjustable Steerable Knee Walker Scooter with Dual Brake System & Basket for Foot Injuries or Surgery, Alternative to Crutches, Black
- An economic alternative to crutches for people who are recovering from foot, ankle, or lower-leg injuries including foot surgery, sprains, breaks or amputation.
- Height adjustable handlebars and seat for a more comfortable fit. It also has a firm contoured knee platform made of dense foam for more support.
- Includes dual locking handbrakes and dual rear on-wheel brakes, and larger 8" PU wheels. (Note: Please consult your doctor before purchasing)
- Foldable handlebars for easy transport. Detachable storage basket, helps organize your belongings and free up your hands for a safer ride.
- The knee walker weighs only 21 lbs but offers a robust 286 lbs weight capacity. Recommended user height: 5'5" - 6'5". Search CRS401141 to purchase the compatible knee pad foam cover.
iLiving Mobility Steerable Deluxe Knee Walker/Scooter with Basket, Adjustable Pads and Tiller with Dual Braking, Alternative to Crutches, Matted Black (ILG-611)
- HEAVY DUTY AND LIGHT WEIGHT: The iLiving steerable knee walker only weights 21 pounds and able to support up to 300 lb. weight capacity. The keen walker is suitable for kids and adults.
- COMFORTABLE CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: iLiving knee walker is fitted with a curved and comfortable cushion to rest the injured leg. The intutitively design curve pads craddles the knee to provide additional support on the sides to avoid leg from slipping off. The knee walking hands free crutch alternative offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- STABLE AND EASY TO CONTROL: The easy steer knee scooter is equiped with 8 inches wheels for easy control and extra stability. The recovery knee walker is equiped with a front basket to carry the everyday essientials. Do not operate in excess of 3 miles per hour.
- PARALLEL DUAL BREAKING SYSTEM: The braking system is controlled by prefectly adjusted cable for precise braking. The Parallel Dual Braking System activates both brake pads when either side of the brake is compressed. This provides an even and stable stopping.
- COMPACT AND FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Both the seat and the tiller are fully adjustable. The seat and the tiller can be adjust up and down to accommadate different heights. The tiller can be easily release and fold down for compact storage, which will fit into smaller cars or SUV.
Tuffcare Smooth Seated Knee Scooter, Slow Propelled Steerable Mobility Knee Walker Crutches, Wheelchair Alternative with Dual Brakes, Fits Height of 5’2”-6’3” (Solid Rubber Tires, Candy Apple Red)
- REST & RECOVER: Sit down and keep the weight off your injuries! The Smooth Seated Knee Scooter is a perfect fit for those who would prefer to sit down and preserve their mobility while recovering from surgeries, breaks, sprains, amputations, or any other lower leg and foot related injuries.
- COMFORTABLE CRUTCH ALTERNATIVE: Crutches require far more upper body strength to use and cause irritation and exhaustion. Leave underarm strain in the dust and rest your injured leg on padded foam while independently cruising around.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: During Assembly, adjust the seat to be at your preferred angle, then tighten the nuts on both side of the seat equally and thoroughly to ensure the seat locks into the position that best suits your needs. The contoured calf pad is able to be attached to either side of the Scooter and its handlebars are adjustable in 1” increments to maximize your control over steering.
- LOCKABLE BRAKES: With its steel frame and dual handle-mounted lockable breaks your safety is guaranteed both indoors and outdoors. Able to be put in parking mode by pressing down on the handbrake buttons for when keeping it in place is necessary.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT: Able to be put into a compact state in a flash using its simple quick folding latch system. It weighs only 19 lb making it easy to load into vehicles for long distance transportation.
NOVA Extra Tall & Heavy Duty Knee Scooter, for Users up to 6’8” with 400 lb. Weight Capacity Steerable Knee Scooter, Knee Walker, Crutch Alternative, Metallic Blue Color
- EXTRA TALL KNEE SCOOTER for up to 6’8” users is ideal to provide non-weight bearing mobility for ankle, foot or Achilles injuries. Great alternative to crutches.
- SAFE & EASY MANUVERBILITY with NOVA’s patented locking hand brakes, 8” rugged all-terrain wheels, unique frame and steering designed for an optimal smooth and stable ride.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE for left or right leg and user height with adjustable handles and padded/contoured knee platform.
- GREAT FOR TRANSPORT & TRAVEL with a steering column that easily folds down to store in a car trunk. Dimensions folded: 20.25” – 21.5”W x 36”D x 24” – 25.75”H. Optional Accessories separately available: Basket, Fleece Knee Pad Cover and Cup Holder.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Approximate user height: 6’2” – 6’8”, Knee pad height adjustment: 21” – 25.75”, Knee pad dimensions: 7.5”W x 15”D x 2.75"H, Handle height adjustment: 35.25" - 41.25", Overall dimensions: 20.25"W x 36”D, Product Weight: 32 lb, Weight Capacity: 400 lb