To help you choose the best CHAINSAW CHAPS, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide. We have tried to cover as much variety as possible. Hope you will find it helpful!
10 Best CHAINSAW CHAPS
Best CHAINSAW CHAPS
Forester Chainsaw Apron Chaps with Pocket, Orange 37 Length With Adjustable Belt
1 used from $39.95
- Meets ASTM F1897, OSHA 1910.266, UL Certified
- Not suitable for use with electric chainsaws
- See description for sizing information
- "apron style" chaps protect front of both legs (most common injury area)
- Size:Regular 37" | Color:Orange
Husqvarna 587160704 Technical Apron Wrap Chap, 36 to 38-Inch
- 1000 denier polyester with PVC coating with Tek warp protective layers
- Adjustable waist size to 42 inches. Overall length is from the waist to the ankle
- Felling wedge/gear pocket and acetyl Delran buckles
- Meets ASTM f1897, ANSI z133.1, And OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Ul certified
Forester OEM Arborist Forestry Professional Cutter's Combo Kit Chaps Helmet FORCHG
- All-In-One Package Available! ANSI Z87.1/UV400 Approved Clear Safety Glasses Forestry Helmet: Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 Type 1, Class E, G & C/Screen meets Basic ANSI Z87.1 Requirements. Muffs: Meet ANSI S12.42 21dB Rating Chaps: Apron Style. UL Classified and tested in accordance with ASTM F1897 Standards for leg protective garments (For USA)
Forester Chainsaw Apron Chaps with Pocket, Orange 35" Length by Forester - Fits most 5'-5'4"
- Short length fits most 5'-5'4"
Oregon Protective Chainsaw Chaps, Adjustable Up to 46"
- 8 layers of breathable warp knit chainsaw protection
- 600 Denier Oxford shell
- Adjustable in the waist up to 46"
- Length is adjustable with top snaps on the waist. 36" Length.
- UL classified. Machine washable. Color: Black.
Elvex Forester Arborist ProChaps Apron Chainsaw Chaps Waist Size 28" - 44" Length 35"
- Lightweight Protective Chain Saw Resistant Chaps
- Constructed with 8-layer WTS knitted nylon/polyester
- These Chaps meet all UL/ASTM 2008 standards as well as APA class A and B standards under UL testing
- The outer shell is made of 1,000 Denier Cordura nylon, designed for durability even in severe environments
- Zippered front pocket
Forester Protective Denim Apron Style Chainsaw Chaps Regular Length
- Lightweight, Heavy-Duty Denim; Sleek, Comfortable Design
- Not Suitable for use with Electric Chain Saws
- Pocketed - Adjustable Waist Fits 28" - 44" Waists
- Meets the Leg Protection Requirements for OSHA 1910.266 Standards for Chain Saw Operators
- Regular Length - Fits most 5'4" - 6' Tall
Forester Chainsaw Safety Chaps - Full Wrap Zipper - Safety Green (Regular (37") Fits Most 5'4" to 6' Tall)
- Full Wrap Zipper Style - No Pocket Design
- Water and Oil Resistant
- Lightweight and Comfortable
- 1200 Oxford Polyester Outer
- Approved in USA and Canada
Forester Chainsaw Safety Chaps with Pocket, Apron Style (Long 37", REAL TREE Camo)
- Generic Camo Design ( Not Real Tree ) Camo design may vary. Color Meets ASTM F1897, OSHA 1910.266, UL Certified Not suitable for use with electric chainsaws See description for sizing information "apron style" chaps protect front of both legs (most common injury area
LABONVILLE Premium Chainsaw Chaps - Overall Length 36" - Made in USA - Green
- Made in USA - from Labonville Clothing Manufacturing, Inc.
- Meets OSHA Regulation 1910-266. UL Tested & Classified Chainsaw Chaps (ASTM F1897-08). Meets ANSI Z133.1 Standards
- 5-Ply Exclusive Blend of KEVLAR & Polyester – Lighter and Tougher!
- Rugged 1000 Denier Nylon Cordura with Xtra H.D. Urethane Coating | Our Cordura Material meets CS-191-53 (FLAME RESISTANCE STANDARD) | Adjustable waist up to 48”
- Our chaps protect by offering cut resistance that slows and stops the chain. Added protection is provided if the pad material is pulled into the drive sprocket, jamming it. Our chaps should be properly adjusted and worn snug to keep them positioned correctly on the legs. Our chaps are sized by overall length, not inseam length. To size your chaps accurately, measure from the top of your belt to your instep.