In this best CLIMBING PULLEYS product guide, we’ll help you make a more informed decision and select the product with the benefits you need.
10 Best CLIMBING PULLEYS
Best CLIMBING PULLEYS
GM CLIMBING 20kN UIAA Certified Black Micro Prusik Minding Pulley 1/2" (Pack of 2(red))
- Micro Prusik Minding Pulley ( PMP ), with side plates, is an indispensable device for process capture in hauling / drag system.
- The closing style makes the pulley compatible with most kinds of carabiner.
- Swing plates for easy and rapid rope installation and remove. The closing style makes the pulley compatible with most kinds of carabiner.
- With rating to 20kN breaking strength, the pulley is of high durability and is able to satisfy almost all your requirements, like pulling a stranded boat, hauling your partner out of a crevasse, slack hitch, etc.
- Whether you use it for rescue / climbing system, or for setting a tackle and block in your house, this is a simple but super powerful pulley for you.
GM CLIMBING Pack of 2 29kN CE UIAA Certified Micro Pulley Slack Tender for Hitch Tending
- GM CLIMBING Micro Pulley with Fixed Side, 29kN, compact and light, compatible with rope up to 1/2" (13mm), CE and UIAA certified.
- A perfectly quality-manufactured micro pulley which is essential for a double-roped climbing or rescue system setup.
- Rating to 29kN /6500lbs for high durability to satisfy all your requirements; Light, compact and quick to install on the rope.
- Frequently used in climbing system to reduce the overall friction in order to improve efficiency of your climbing, like slack-tending in spit tail climbing, reducing wear on the bridge when installed on the harness, etc.
- As a general-purpose pulley, this micro pulley excels great as well in many other applications, such as hauling, transporting or other mechanical advantages.
GM CLIMBING 40kN Micro Double Pulley Prusik Minding Ball Bearing UIAA CE for Progress Capture System Rigging Hauling Rescue Arborist Tree Climbing (Pack of 2)
- 40kN Micro Double Pulley with Swing Plates from GM CLIMBING for you to easily set up most pulley systems while largely lighten your rack. Light, compact, and durable, compatible with rope up to 12mm, CE and UIAA certified. Super power double pulley for you in a wide variety of applications, like general rigging, hauling, dragging system, rescue, tree climbing, mountaineering, etc.
- Easier rope installation and removal due to swing side plates. You don't have to thread rope from end to end, much facilitate the set-up progress of system. Prusik minding plates and sheaves efficiently tend prusik of progress capture system.
- The closing style of connecting point qualifies the pulley to be compatible with most kinds of carabiners. Large connecting space, enough for 2 carabiners attachment. Bottom becket creates additional attachment point, simplifying the whole system.
- Adoption of ball bearing sheave assures a nicely smooth rotation as well as keep up to its maximum efficiency.
- Certified and conforming to CE EN 12278 (for pulley), Rating to 40kN=2 x (10kN+10kN) breaking strength. 36mm / 1.41in sheave diameter, provides high pulley efficiency for all you need for a pulley, no matter in arborist applications, or pulling a stranded boat, hauling some out of a crevasse, etc.
Climbing Technology RollnLock Pulley
- For Use With Ropes End 892 / End 1891 Ø 8 ÷ 13 Mm
- Spring Operated Cam For Use As A Rope Ascender
- Sliding Lock For Use As A Pulley
- It Allows The Hauling Of Light Loads
- Exceptional Use With Webbing 10÷16 Mm, For Positioning Adjustment
GM CLIMBING UIAA Certified 30kN Swing Cheek Micro Pulley Black General Purpose
- Light and compact micro pulley. You could use it in 100 applications, in hauling, dragging, tensioning system, in rescue, tree climbing, and etc.
- Swing cheek makes the rope installation and removal much easier, which much facilitate the system setting process.
- Smooth rotation provides maximum mechanical advantage.
- Of 30kN Breaking strength, the pulley will satisfy almost all your requirements.
- Blue-Ball bearing: less contact area with axle, more efficient with very little friction in system, excellent for high speed use. Black-Bushing: larger contact area with axle, much less wear for longer service life, suitable for slow rigging with heavy weight. Light and compact, the micro pulley will take up almost no space in your rack.
GM CLIMBING 32kN Large Rescue Pulley Single/Double Sheave with Swing Plate (Red - Single Pulley)
- These Single/Double Rescue Pulleys are great choices for anyone who need a quality-manufactured pulley for mountain rescue, tower work, ski patrol or whatever requires block and tackle system.
- For hauling big load, large pulley is much more better and easier.
- Mounted with ball bearing for higher efficiency and smoothness. Swing side for easy and rapid rope installation and remove
- Rating to 32kN / 7100lbs for high durability to satisfied all your requirements, like pulling a standed boat,hauling some out of a crevass, etc.
- Compatible with wide range of ropes up to 16mm (5/8"). Multiple anchors for complex rescue / hauling system setup
CARAPEAK 2 Pack Heavy Duty Small 22kN Climbing Pulley with Stainless Steel Ball Bearing for 1/4 to 1/2 inches Rope
- Heavy Duty: 22kN (4,946 lbs) minimum breaking strength (MBS) tested ensue your safety, CE certified
- Smooth: Aircraft grade 7075 aluminum alloy frame mounted on sealed stainless steel ball bearing for smooth spin
- Small and Lightweight: 5 oz (142g) in weight, 3.27" in length, 1.76" in width. It offers a good balance between weight and strength
- Multi-purpose: Tree climbing, rock climbing, belaying, rescue, prusik tending, home gym and weight rigging
- Fixed side plates allow quick installation. The full bottom-side construction gives you peace of mind
PETZL Oscillante Pulley One Size
- Swing-sided pulley for emergency use
- Quick and easy installation due to swinging side plates
- Nylon sheave and aluminum side plate for excellent strength to weight ratio
- CE/UIAA certified. Efficiency: 71 %. Breaking strength: 15 kN. Working load: 4 kN. Sheave: 25mm
- For use with 7-11mm ropes. Weight 42g
Fusion Climb Nuro Fixed Side Aluminum Pulley Orange 20KN
- 1 Nuro Fixed Side Pulley
- 1-1/4" aluminum, fixed aluminum side plates with smooth rounded edges
- Strength: MBS: 20 KN
- Small and light yet strong and durable
- Dimensions: 3.26" x 2" x 1.37"
PETZL - FIXE, Pulley with Fixed Side Plates, Yellow
- INTENDED USE: The FIXE pulley is designed for hauling systems and deviations.
- CONSTRUCTION: The 21 mm sheave is mounted on self-lubricating bushings for efficiency.
- EASY TO USE: The FIXE's fixed side plates allow for quick installation and coupling with a rope clamp.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: This compact, aluminum pulley weighs only 90 grams.
- DETAILS: The FIXE pulley has a working load of 5 kN (2.5 kN on one rope strand) and a breaking strength of 23 kN. It's compatible with ropes 7 to 13 mm in diameter.