To help you choose the best FRAMING NAILER, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide. We have tried to cover as much variety as possible. Hope you will find it helpful!
10 Best FRAMING NAILER
Best FRAMING NAILER
Metabo HPT Framing Nailer, The Pro Preferred Brand of Pneumatic Nailers, 21° Magazine, Accepts 2" to 3-1/2" Framing Nails, (NR90AES1)
2 used from $139.99
- 21 degree framing nailer
- FASTENERS: Accepts 2" Up to 3-1/2" Plastic collated framing Nails
- LIGHTWEIGHT: at only 7.5 lbs and well-balanced allowing for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- APPLICATIONS: Great for flooring and framing, truss build-up, window build-up, SUB flooring, roof decking, wall sheathing and housing construction
- TRIGGER: Quick transition between sequential and contact nailing
Pneumatic Framing Nailer, 2" to 3-1/2" Full Round Head Nail Gun, 21°Heavy Duty Magazine with 60 Nails Capacity, Ergonomic Nailer with Interchangeable Trigger and Safety Goggles
- 【Tough and Dependable】The magazine is made from anodizing alum, overcome the disadvantages that insufficient hardness and high attrition rate of normal metal materials.
- 【Wide Range of Use】This framing nailer is ideal for everything from heavy duty work like roof decking, fencing, and pallet building to fine detail work like cabinetry, crown moulding, window casings, base boards.
- 【Interchangeable Trigger】Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing. Also this framing nailer loads safety trigger device-low nail lockout prevents dry firing and reduces unwanted marks on the work material.
- 【Considerate Design】Special angled designing magazine perfectly applies to framing nailer, saving much more labor compared with ordinary nailer; TPE handle sheath with high freeze crack resistance admits the during work in chili environment.
- 【The Right Tool for the Job】We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service-you are promised to get a brand new nailer if the first one break down within 90 days.
Metabo HPT Framing Nailer, 2" up to 3-1/2" Paper Collated Framing Nails, .113 - .148, 30 Degree Magazine, Pneumatic (NR90ADS1)
5 used from $122.03
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- New head guard design allows for quicker disassembly during tool maintenance
- Lightweight at 7 lbs and well-balanced for ease of maneuverability and less user fatigue
- Selective actuation switch allows for quick transitions between sequential and contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- Accepts 2" up to 3-1/2" paper collated framing nails
Freeman PFR2190 Pneumatic 21 Degree 3-1/2" Full Round Head Framing Nailer with Case Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Interchangeable Trigger, Tool-Free Depth Adjust, and No Mar Tip, Black
1 used from $96.79
- Nailed it: This 21 degree Pneumatic framing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic secure handle, and interchangeable trigger for quick fire or single shot function. It's ideal for professional contractors and home DIY projects.
- Versatile and powerful: the framing nailer features tool-free finger depth adjustment and a no mar tip, making it adaptable for different working surfaces. It's perfect for framing, wall sheathing, siding installation, subfloors, pallet building, wood box assembly, and fencing.
- The right tool for the job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long-lasting, high-quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.Operating Pressure: 70 – 115 PSI
- Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction Tools and Accessories, including staplers and nailers For siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, BOSTITCH, Senco, Paslode, and DEWALT.
Milwaukee Pneumatic 3-1/2 in. 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer
- Loads 20-22° full round head plastic collated nails 2” to 3-1/2” in length diameters .113” to .148”.
- All Magnesium Housing
- Adjustable Air Deflector
- Self-Cleaning Air Filter
- Removable Shingle Guide
Makita AN924 21º Full Round Head 3-1/2" Framing Nailer
- Faster nail driving speed for maximum performance
- Large capacity air chamber for increased power to drive nails up to 3-1/2" X . 148 in diameter
- Drives 21º plastic collated framing Nails from 2" To 3 1/2" In length and . 113 to . 148 in diameter
- Lightweight design at only 8. 3 lbs
- Solid top-loading aluminum MAGAZINE for longer life
BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, Clipped Head, 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch (F28WW)
- The product is Stick Framing Nailer
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in United States
- 28 degree Wire Collated Stick Framing Nails. Thread Fitting Type 1/4 inch NPT. Magazine Capacity 100 Nails
- Compatible with 28 degree wire collated framing nails, offset round and clipped head
BOSTITCH Framing Nailer, Round Head, 1-1/2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch (F21PL)
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes 2 quick change nose pieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- Includes 1 framing nailer; Power Source: Pneumatic
- 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds.Operating Pressure:80 120 psi
Paslode, Pneumatic Framing Nailer, 501000 PowerMaster, Air Compressor Powered
3 used from $201.65
- Great Maneuvering - Low-recoil offers a center of gravity close to the trigger for great balance and less arm fatigue.
- Powerful Performance - Heavy duty power helps frame walls faster - drives nails into the hardest woods, even LVL. Works with fewer jams or misfires.
- Compact - Its size fits between 16" o.c. studs, joists, and rafters.
- Convenient Design - Soft grip handle provides comfort and rafter hook moves out of the way when not in need.
- Versatile Application - The Paslode F350S framing nailer is great for framing, wall sheathing, roof sheathing, floor decking and more.
3PLUS H2190SP 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer
- Uses 21 degree 2 inch to 3-1/2 inch full round head plastic collated framing nails
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise flush or countersink nailing
- Multi-directional exhaust cover rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user; no-mar tip eliminates damage to working surfaces; dry-fire lockout feature extends motor life and prevents missing nails
- Hardened claw tip reduces wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when toe-nailing
- Allows for easy change between single shot and bump fire modes