To help you choose the best FUEL SYSTEM CLEANERS, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide. We have tried to cover as much variety as possible. Hope you will find it helpful!
10 Best FUEL SYSTEM CLEANERS
Best FUEL SYSTEM CLEANERS
Chevron Techron Concentrate Plus Fuel System Cleaner - 20 oz.
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
2 Bottles of New BG 44K Platinum
- Prevents corrosion
- Increases power output
- Restores engine performance and improves drivability
- Reduces engine knock or run-on tendencies
BG 44K Fuel System Cleaner
- Fuel system cleaner quickly cleans fuel injectors, valves and combustion chambers
- One can will treat 20 gallons of gasoline
- Restores performance and gas mileage
- Proven to increase combustion quality and power output
- Compatible with all fuel system materials, alcohol-blended fuels and common fuel additives
Royal Purple Max-Clean Fuel System Cleaner and Stabilizer 11722
- 3-in-1 fuel additive keeps new engines clean and improves vehicle's performance
- Improves fuel economy an average of 3.2 percent
- Increases horsepower an average of 2.6 percent
- Reduces hydrocarbon, NOx and CO emissions (on average 12, 13 and 18-percent respectively)
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Gumout 510014 Regane Complete Fuel System Cleaner, 6 oz.
- Removes deposits from port/indirect fuel injectors, intake valves and ports, piston tops, cylinder heads, combustion chamber
- Prevents future carbon buildup
- Conditions fuel to fight ethanol and water corrosion
- Maximizes performance and fuel economy
- Reduces emissions
Lucas Oil LUC10020 Fuel Treatment - 5.25 Oz
- The product is 5, 25 ounce, fuel treatment, for gasoline LPG and diesel fuel, contains no alcohol/solvents/kerosene/diesel fuel, lubricates rings and cylinder walls for longer life, increases mileage, cleans and lubricates valves, pumps, carburetors, and injectors
- Easy and simple use kit
- The product is manufactured in china
- A great tune-up in a bottle
- Cleans and lubricates the fuel system
Sea Foam SF-16 Motor Treatment - 16 oz.
1 used from $5.23
- Cleans injectors, carb jets and passageways
- Cleans and lubricates intake valves, pistons and cylinders
- Dissolves and cleans fuel residue in fuel systems
- Dissolves oil deposits in crankcase
- Clean timing chain tensioners and VVT actuators, quiet noisy lifters
Red Line (60103) Complete SI-1 Fuel System Cleaner - Gas and Injector Additive Treatment - 15 Oz Bottle
- Designed to exceed expectations - Red line complete SI-1 fuel system cleaner treatment for cleaning & preventing corrosion in fuel systems
- Perform & protect - Fuel additive cleans injectors, carburetors, valve & combustion chamber deposits with a powerful concentrated blend of high-temp and low-temp detergents
- Efficient fuel burn - Gas treatment that enhances gasoline stability, while reducing the buildup of gum and varnish formation
- Easy to use - Use one bottle per tank for most effective treatment, additive cleans nearly 100% efficiency in one treatment
- Why red line - Established in 1979, red line products perform & protect better than any on the market. No compromises
Berryman Products 2640 4-Step Professional Air & Fuel System Maintenance Kit,
- Cleans all major air-intake and fuel system components in all fuel-injected, gas-powered vehicles, including modern GDI and turbocharged engines.
- Improves hard starting, rough idle, poor fuel economy, and overall drivability.
- Proprietary universal application system works with both air-intake and manifold vacuum injection systems.
- Safe on catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- This kit also contains 2 separate application kits. One for newer GDI systems where vacuum lines are extremely hard to access and vacuum is limited to minimal cylinders. This kit uses the air intake system to penetrate the combustion chamber as well as clean across all cylinders. The second parts kit is designed to introduce cleaner through the vacuum system on non GDI or traditional fuel injection systems.
BG 44k PLATINUM New