Here, we’ll review the top 10 best KAYAKS LOADERS on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of the pros and cons of each product. Read on for our selection of best KAYAKS LOADERS.
10 Best KAYAKS LOADERS
Best KAYAKS LOADERS
Rhino Rack T-Loader Canoe and Kayak Rack, 2-Inch Receiver
- Adjustable height & tilt position: Minimum height 950mm; Maximum height 1540mm
- 1 x Rhino-Rack Aero crossbar
- Non slip mat
- Suits Rhino Aero and Heavy Duty Crossbars
- Single person use
Strong Arm Kayak, SUP, or Canoe Universal Car Loader and Carrier
- Single person, self-loading operation. People of all sizes and strength can use without help - supports a SUP, Canoe or Kayak up to 20 ft long
- Ideal for loading large fishing kayaks up to 145 lbs maximum weight
- Spring assisted to help load and unload your kayak
- Comes complete with a universal 2" receiver that bolts to your tow bar tongue (does not suit load distribution kit)
- Maintenance free kayak loader, lightweight powder-coated aluminum. Tow Ball hitch mount, cannot damage your vehicle or kayak
Rhino Rack Universal Side Loader Rack for Kayaks/Canoes
- Push button for quick release and easy storage
- Crossbar clamps to suit all popular roof racks
- Heavy duty storage bag
- Support pole for loads greater than 20kg (up to 60kg)
- Integrated load stop prevents load from sliding off bar
Seattle Sports Sherpak Suction Boat Roller Load Assist for Mounting Kayaks and Canoes to Car Tops, One Size, Silver
- VERSATILE - Use to Mount Kayaks and Canoes on Most Vehicles Using the Suction Cups on Car Tops or Glass with 2 Different Mounting Angles
- SIMPLE - Offers a Quick, Easy Solution for a Single Person to Load a Boat to a Car Top
- HEAVY DUTY - Aluminum Bars and Strong Suction Cups Mount Reliably to Car Tops or Car Glass
- GENTLE - Closed Cell Foam Gently Cradles Boat During Loading and Unloading to Prevent Scratches
- DIMENSIONS - 6.75" Upright, 2.75" 90 Degrees x 27"
Reese Towpower 7018100 Canoe Loader - Black
- Allows one person to quickly load and unload a canoe or kayak
- Simply and quickly mounts to trailer hitch with common hand tools
- Included adapter mount allows towing while using the canoe loader
- Features an adjustable hardware which fits most cars, trucks and SUVs
- Made in China
Malone Channel Loader
- V-shaped roller works with most kayaks
- Makes loading kayak from rear of vehicle a breeze
- Fits most SUV's, sedans and hatchbacks
- Three position loading adjustment
- Stores in the vehicle when not in use
YAKIMA - BoatLoader EVO Canoe, Kayak and Board Roof Loading System
- Telescoping boat load-assist arm helps you easily get big boats and boards up to your roof
- Protects kayaks, canoes, and your car from dings, scratches and dents
- Extends 28" from end of bar for superior clearance and ease of use
- Fits Yakima CoreBar and RoundBar crossbars only; Retracts into the bar for instant storage
- Corrosion-resistant material provides years of rugged use
Outdoor Tuff OTF-01CR Canoe Loader and Rack
- Capacity of 100 lbs. to handle most canoes; top bar adjusts from 19.5" to 28" with an adjustable height from receiver of 42" to 66"
- Features a unique design with a clamp and pin for extra stability; adaptor bracket allows for use of receiver hitch
- Allows for one-person canoe loading; works with most SUVs, trucks, and cars
- Includes 1 tie-down strap and a carry bag
- Easy to handle with the rotating loader; 1 year limited manufacturer's parts warranty
INNO INA453 Rooftop Cargo Rack Kayak Lifter
- Ultimate assist for all Kayakers makes it feel like there's someone there to help you load your kayak.
- Universal Mounting System mounts to square, round, and most factory crossbars
- The foldable L shape arm that mounts between the front and back bars of your roof rack, allows for easy loading while preventing the cars' body coating and mirror from being damaged.
- Requires existing crossbar system to be present
Hobie Compass Loader
- Molded to fit snuggly on the transom of the Hobie Mirage Compass and Compass DUO.
- The Compass loader is a load-assist tool. It incorporates rubber skids and handles to make car top loading of the kayak easier and helps prevent damage to the kayak during loading.
- The loader features straps which attach it to the rear of the Compass.
- The skids allow you to load the kayak without the stern sliding on the ground.