Choosing the best LEATHER MITTENS may be challenging as you have to screen through a large amount of similar products available on the market. Don’t worry though; we have got our hands on 10 trendy and top-rated products and below is our recommendation.
10 BEST LEATHER MITTENS
Best LEATHER MITTENS
Kinco - Premium Leather Work and Ski Mitt with Nikwax Waterproof Wax, (901T)
- TRUSTED BY OUTDOOR PROFESSIONALS FOR HARSH WINTER ACTIVITIES: Ski patrollers, snow plow drivers, loggers, and backcountry expeditioners alike choose Kinco 901s for their heavy duty durability and affordability. Premium grain pigskin leather is more durable than regular cowhide and will outlast synthetic or nylon work gloves. Suede pigskin reinforcement patches reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to better withstand punctures and abrasions while extending the longevity of the glove.
- FEWER SEAMS FOR MORE COMFORT: By relocating and removing typical seam patterns, this glove provides the smooth, comfortable feel of a seamless interior. Our seam patterns reduce the risk of irritation, blisters, glove failure, and other common glove issues.
- HEATKEEP INSULATION KEEPS HANDS WARM AND DRY: Heatkeep thermal insulation is comprised of finely spun polyester fibers, which create thousands of air pockets between the outer shell and inner lining to fully envelop the hand. These air pockets work to trap the body heat generated inside the glove and shield the hand from the cold. An inner lining that is laminated to the Heatkeep fibers wicks moisture away from the hand to keep it dry.
- SUPERIOR WATERPROOFING: Pigskin grain leather naturally repells water while remaining soft and flexible after getting wet. To further waterproof, apply the included packet of Nikwax Waterproofing and you have an invincible pair of winter gloves. The Omni-Cuff knit wrist cuff design offers a snug fit that keeps snow and debris out.
- SIZING AND FIT: Sizing is based on men's sizes from the size guide. This unisex glove will fit both Men and Women. Refer to sizing guide for best fit. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down. Leather gloves start stiff, but soften after a few uses.
RefrigiWear Fleece Lined Fiberfill Insulated Cowhide Leather Mitten Gloves (Gold, X-Large)
- MATERIAL: Extremely durable - made to last with split cowhide leather construction; Additional reinforced leather on palm and thumb to help prevent wear and tear in the areas that will be used most for handling materials
- INSULATION: Protect your hands from the cold with 160g fiberfill plus extra foam insulation with comfortable tricot lining
- DURABILITY: Kevlar threading at the seams PLUS split cowhide construction with reinforced palm and thumb creates more durability for years of use
- SAFETY CUFF: Keep your wrist areas protected and warm with safety cuffs and extended heavy duty knit wrist
- COMFORT RATING: -20 degree Fahrenheit temperature rating. Ratings are based on outershell material, insulation thickness and material as well as glove construction
Burton Mens Workhorse Mitten, Raw Hide New, Large
- Work Wear Leather Shell and Palm
- Fleece Lining
- Removable Wrist Leash
Northstar Unisex Grain Deerskin Removeable Liner Chopper Mitten, Tan/Yellow. 53T
- Genuine Grain Deerskin Mitten Tan (Lined)
- Genuine grain deerskin leather
- Flexible thumb design
- Warm White Sherpa Lining. Leather cuff hem and shirred elastic wrist
- Color: Tan/Yellow
Northstar Unisex Full Grain Deerskin Sherpa Lined Mitten, Tan, Full Fingered 51T
- Classic Chopper Style Mitten
- Full Grain Tan Deerskin
- Sherpa Lined
- Leather Rolled Cuff Hem
- Lined Wing Thumb
American Made Cowhide Leather Chopper Mitt Gloves , 9100, Size: Large
- Welted wing thumb offers a natural gripping stance for your hand
- Gathered elastic wrist for snug fit
- Saves wear and tear between your thumb and forefinger
- Great for cold weather in construction trades, farming, ranching and material handling
- Made In USA
Wells Lamont 1430L Men's Winter Leather Mitten with Glove Liner, Large ( 1430), Brown
1 used from $15.01
- 100%GENUINE COWHIDE - High abrasion & puncture resistance creates a durable winter work glove that lasts
- GLOVE LINER - Fully wrapped glove liner within mitten improves dexterity and eliminates finger sweating & subsequent heat loss
- OUTSEAM CONSTRUCTION - Because there are no heavy inward seams pressing against your hands and fingers, These mittens are extremely comfortable to wear
- INSULATION - 150-gram 3M Thinsulate creates warmth without bulk, ideal for extremely cold environments
- SLIP-ON - Elastic knit wrist keeps out cold wind and snow while keeping gloves comfortable & secure to wrist
Saranac Premium Leather Grain Deerskin Mitten, Gold, 2X-Large
- Premium full grain deerskin leather that is naturally soft and supple, resists moisture, dries soft, and breathes naturally.
- Inset thumb allows for full range of motion and natural movement.
- Soft wicking poly sherpa pile lining keeps your hands warm and comfortable.
- Individual finger slots within the mitten keep your fingers warm and dry.
- Due to its soft hand and flexible wear, Deerskin is considered the most premium of leather gloves. Leather has natural variations which enhances it beauty as a leather.
Burton Men's Gore-Tex Gondy Leather Mitt, Raw Hide, Medium
- Waterproof Gnar Guard leather on the shell and palm is soft, supple, and breathable
- Thermacore insulation provides added warmth
- Living Lining helps regulate your temperature; Gore Warm insert offers a dry and breathable level of performance
- Screen Grab Gnar Guard leather thumb and index finger are touchscreen-compatible
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit; Removable wrist leash
Northstar Men's Tan Deerskin Chopper Mitten (Unlined) 025T (XL)
- Classic Chopper Style Mitten
- Full Grain Tan Deerskin
- Full Piece Construction
- Wing Thumb
- Rolled Leather Cuff Hem