In this best LONG ARM QUILTING MACHINE FOR HOME USE product guide, we’ll help you make a more informed decision and select the product with the benefits you need.
10 Best LONG ARM QUILTING MACHINE FOR HOME USE
Best LONG ARM QUILTING MACHINE FOR HOME USE
Grace Q'nique 15R Midarm Quilting Machine with Q-Zone Hoop Frame Plus Bonus Bundle
- If you’re looking for a bigger quilting machine to make bigger quilts, the Q'nique 15R by Grace sold by Sew Vac Direct might be just the machine you need!
- The Q'nique line features mid-arm size machines that are an ideal mid-point between a regular sit-down sewing/quilting machine and a huge longarm machine for massively-sized projects.
- The main unique feature of a Q'nique 15R is its comfortable 15” throat space, which makes it the perfect machine for making both smaller and somewhat larger projects on a standard or compact quilting frame that can be used with most quilting frames, including all Grace frames.
Brother PQ1500SL Sewing and Quilting Machine, Up to 1,500 Stitches Per Minute, Wide Table, 7 Included Feet
1 used from $591.00
- 1,500 Stitches per minute max sewing speed: Maximum stitching of up to 1,500 stitches per minute allows you to sew and quilt more in less time
- Advanced needle threading system: This sewing and quilting machine includes an automatic needle threader that perfectly pushes the thread through the needle and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The PQ1500SL longarm sewing and quilting machine comes with a wide table, 7 sewing feet, knee-lifter, instruction manual and more. The removable knee-lifter enables you to lift your presser foot with your knee, leaving both hands free for fabric handling
- Precision pin feeding system: It's so easy to sew a wide variety of fabric thicknesses thanks to Brother's Pin Feed system for precision fabric feeding
- At your side support: The PQ1500SL quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Juki TL-2010Q 9" Long-arm Machine, Grace Continuum Quilting Frame, SureStitch Regulator, Pattern Templates, 100 Needles,
- Juki TL-2010Q 1-Needle, Lockstitch, Portable Sewing Machine with Automatic Thread Trimmer for Quilting, Tailoring, Apparel and Home Decor
- The GQ frame is the top of the line, and designed to give you the optimal quilting experience.
- The Sure Stitch is both a stitch regulator and a constant stitch speed control.
- QuiltCAD is the pattern software that lets you print custom-sized pantographs, blocks, and borders from your home computer.
- Create unique designs on your quilt. Combine and repeat patterns in interesting ways.
Janome MC6650 Sewing and Quilting Machine
- The Memory Craft 6650 has everything to help sewists complete projects even faster. The 10" All-Metal Seamless Flatbed provides the perfect work space for projects large and small, and with the speed and precision the MC6650 offers
- Janome is brining professional power into the project makers home.
- The Start/Stop button provides fingertip control of stitching. And the favorite stitch setting default means when you turn the machine on, your favorite settings are ready to go.
Brother Sewing and Quilting Machine, Computerized, 165 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 8 Included Presser Feet, white
7 used from $179.99
- 165 unique built-in stitches: The Brother XR9550 computerized machine includes 110 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- Automatic needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: The Brother fast needle threading system takes care of threading the needle for you and a convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: Included with the XR9550 quilting and sewing machine is a protective hard cover, wide table, 8 sewing and quilting feet, instructional DVD and more
- LCD screen: The intuitive LCD display allows you to easily choose your stitches and settings with the push of a button
- At your side support: The XR9550 quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother at your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine
Brother CS7000X Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine, 70 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, Wide Table, 10 Included Feet, White
3 used from $156.03
- 70 UNIQUE BUILT-IN STITCHES: The Brother CS7000X sewing and quilting machine includes 70 built-in stitches including utility, decorative, heirloom and quilting stitch functions, and 7 one-step auto-size buttonholes
- IMPROVED NEEDLE THREADER: Easier than ever to use, the automatic needle threader reliably pushes the thread through the needle. The convenient, jam resistant drop-in top bobbin easy to load and helps ensure your bobbin stays in place
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: The CS7000X includes a wide table, 10 sewing feet plus a quilt guide, protective hard case, a trilingual English/Spanish/French user manual and more
- METAL FRAME & FIXED NEEDLE BAR: The durable metal frame construction allows your machine to tackle any project, and the needle is fixed in place while you work, allowing for cleaner stitching and even lines
- LARGE NEEDLE-TO-ARM WORKSPACE: A larger workspace with increased width in needle-to-arm space allows users to work on larger projects including quilts
SINGER | Quantum Stylist 9960 Computerized Portable Sewing Machine with 600-Stitches, Electronic Auto Pilot Mode, Extension Table and Bonus Accessories, Perfect for Customizing Projects
- SINGER COMPUTERIZED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 portable sewing machine has loads of ease-of-use features to allow you to fulfill your creative dreams Has a large selection of stitches including basic, stretch and decorative stitches for fashion sewing, quilting, home decor and crafting There’s even a selection of fonts to personalize projects
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine threaded, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds The built-in needle threader threads the eye of the needle for you, eliminating eye strain and frustration
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has 600 Built-In Stitches including 5 Alphanumeric Fonts and 13 built-in 1-Step Buttonholes with Exclusive Buttonhole Underplate It also has Mirror Imaging and Stitch Elongation providing even more creative possibilities
- HIGH-SPEED SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Quantum Stylist 9960 sewing machine has a maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches-per-minute, projects can be sewn quickly
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of presser feet are included with the sewing machine: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot with Underplate, Button Sewing Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Overcasting Foot, Darning and Embroidery Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch/Quilting Foot, Even Feed / Walking Foot 110 volt machine designed for United States and Canadian use only
Flynn Multi-Frame Quilting System
- Includes two roller pipes made of PVC, three fiberglass rods for rolling the quilt easily and smoothly, side tension ribbons and three muslin leaders
- This frame accommodates quilts up to 38" wide - an ideal size for wall hangings and to learn with
- You can easily modify it to accept any quilt width by making new rods
- Because the frame itself does the moving, it can be used with virtually any home sewing machine
JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
2 used from $630.97
- Updated with LED lights and one pedal operation
- 1500 SPM for quilting apparel and home décor
- Automatic needle threader
- Aluminum die cast arm and bed for low vibration operation
- Extension table included for wide work area
Brother HC1850 Sewing and Quilting Machine, 185 Built-in Stitches, LCD Display, 8 Included Feet
- 185 Unique built-in stitches: The HC1850 includes 130 sewing stitches including 8 styles of auto-size buttonholes, plus 55 alphanumeric sewing stitches
- Advanced needle threader and drop-in top bobbin: This sewing and quilting machine includes an advanced needle threading function that easily pushes thread through the needle with the press of a lever and a jam resistant drop-in top bobbin
- Included accessories: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine includes a wide table, 8 feet, instructional DVD, manual and more
- LCD Screen: Easily select your stitches with the touch of a button and view your selections on the LCD display
- At your side support: The HC1850 quilting and sewing machine comes with Brother At your side support offering free technical support via online, live chat or phone for the life of your machine