Looking for some of the best MOTORCYCLE TIRES? As you may know, there are dozens of similar products out there and some come with vastly different price tags. Let us help you out here – we have handpicked for you the best MOTORCYCLE TIRES.
10 BEST MOTORCYCLE TIRES
Best MOTORCYCLE TIRES
Pirelli Angel ST Front & Rear Street Sport Touring Motorcycle Tires (1x Front 120/70ZR17 1x Rear 180/55ZR17)
- Environmentally friendly advanced compounds, a creative and functional tread design and the patented 0 degree steel belt radial structure provide balanced behavior wet or dry
- Angel ST is the HOLDER OF 7 WORLD RECORDS!
- Guaranteed date code of 2018 or newer.
- New tires for the latest Sport/Supersport touring rider provides performance, style and comfort in an Extended Mileage Sport (EMS) tire design
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
Michelin Pilot Power 5 Radial Sport Bike Motorcycle Tire 120/70-17 180/55-17 (120/70ZR17 Front 180/55ZR17 Rear)
- Increased wet surface grip over previous Michelin Power tires!
- Advanced silica compound offers excellent traction in all conditions!
- Tire design delivers smooth handling and cornering!
- New sidewall designs feature a brand new style for sport bike tires!
Michelin Pilot Road 2 Sport Touring Motorcycle Front and Rear Tires Radial Sport Bike Road II 120/70-17 180/55-17 (120/70ZR17 F 180/55ZR17 R)
- Dual-compound Technology offers extended tire life and excellent grip.
- Extremely quick warm-up time.
- Enhanced wet weather traction and braking capabilities.
- Soft edges on tire allow for increased stability while cornering.
- Choose from single front/rear tires or front and rear tire combos above!
CONTINENTAL MOTION Tire Set 120/70zr17 Front & 180/55zr17 Rear 180 55 17 120 70 17 2 Tire Set
- Multiple Tires
- Two sizes
- Okay Lasting
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Front & Rear Street Sport Motorcycle Tires Rosso Three Rosso 3 (120/70ZR17 190/50ZR17)
- Comes with Pirelli Logo Key Chain!
- WSBK-derived profile for agile response, quick turn-in and transitions.
- Bi-compound design with a wide race compound strip offering full grip from mid-lean angle.
- Large footprint area for improved adherence.
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
Michelin Scorcher 11 Harley-Davidson Rear Motorcycle Tire 150/60ZR-17 (66W) - Fits: Aprilia RS 125 2006-2010
- Original equipment on these Harley-Davidson motorcycles, with approved fitments for additional model years: Sportster SuperLow, V-Rod Muscle and V-Rod Night Rod Special.
- Excellent tread life derived from Michelin's championship-winning race tires, newly developed rubber compounds combine durability and high performance.
- Precise handling the latest generation of Michelin radial technology allows for easy maneuverability and impressive agility.
Dunlop D404 Rear Motorcycle Tire 170/80-15 (77H) Black Wall
- Expanded size range fits a wide variety of older bikes and cruisers. Tread compound delivers excellent balance of mileage and grip.
- Front and rear tread patterns designed for outstanding water evacuation and wet grip.
- Bias-ply construction designed to deliver excellent load-carrying capacity as well as a smooth ride for maximum comfort.
- Offset center groove offers excellent straight-line stability.
- The Dunlop D404 is not recommended for use on Harley-Davidson motorcycles.
Dunlop K555 Rear Motorcycle Tire 150/80-15 (70V) Black Wall - Fits: Honda Magna DLX VF750CD 1995-1997
- Dunlop O.E. motorcycle tire.
Michelin Commander II Radial Tire - 240/40R18 79V
- Michelin states, Provides nearly twice the mileage of competitive cruiser tires (based on independent testing)
- Radically different tread pattern for head-turning looks; premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
- All-new rubber compounds provide remarkable wet grip without compromising durability
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
Michelin Commander II Cruiser Bias Tire-180/65-16 81H
- The MICHELIN tire for all types of cruisers, offering more longevity without compromising stability and handling.
- Proven Longevity - The benchmark in longevity – commissioned third-party tests show that the MICHELIN Commander II rear tire lasts almost twice as long as its main competitors.*
- No Compromise on Stability and Manuverability - Thanks to its high-density and therefore stiffer frame (MICHELIN Amplified Density Technology), MICHELIN Commander II features premium handling and responsiveness. The top layers in rear tires are made of aramid fibers, which combine resistance and a lightweight feel for perfect stability, even at high speeds.
- Excellent Grip on Wet Surfaces - A brand new longitudinal tread provides outstanding water evacuation, and thus excellent grip on wet surfaces.
- *Commissioned third party tests conducted in 2011 on public roads comparing MICHELIN Commander II tires, Metzeler ME880, and Dunlop D407/D408 tires in sizes 130/80B17 and 180/65B16. Individual results may vary depending on motorcycle type and operating conditions.