In this best MOUNTAIN BIKE TIRES product guide, we’ll help you make a more informed decision and select the product with the benefits you need.
10 Best MOUNTAIN BIKE TIRES
Best MOUNTAIN BIKE TIRES
SCHWALBE Rapid Rob 29''x2.25 tire
- Rapid Rob Uses The Former Profile Of Racing Ralph And For Many Years It Has Proved An Attractive Entry-Level Model
- It's Definitely The Right Choice For Rougher Trails On Either The Front Or Rear Wheel
- Country of Origin:Indonesia
- Package weight:1.7 lb
Continental Mountain Bike ProTection Tire - Black Chili, Tubeless, Folding Handmade MTB Performance Tire (26", 27.5", 29"), 27.5 x 2.3, Mountain King
1 used from $68.33
- Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs
- The perfect companion for exploring the trails
- Black Chili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds
- Protection Treads and sidewalls are equally protected, and are 25 % lighter and offer 30 % more puncture protection than their predecessors
Mavic Pulse Pro 27.5" x 2.25 Folding XC Tires MTB 27.5 Tubeless Tire
- Mavic Pulse Pro is mountain bike tires from Mavic, Pulse Pro XC Tires is designed to be a fast rolling and light.
- Mavic Pulse Pro is Tubeless ready and available in two widths 2.1 (580g) and 2.25 (640g)
- This MTB 27.5 tubeless ready tire has a low center tread that give better rolling effeceintcy with a hard compound giving less rolling resistance.
- Special Service Course (SSC Logo): This label signifies that the product was developed and tested by professional road and MTB riders. The professional equipment is available for you too.
- The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats. The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Mountain King - WIREBEAD 27.5 x 2.3
- The mountain specific MTB tire for hilly terrain and touring ranges
- Mesh sidewall – the mesh sidewall design surrounding the trail King sport offers excellent puncture protection
- Trail specific traction – The knob design and specific placement versatile traction
- Trail ride companion – durable casing and long-lasting tread for sporty amateur riders
- Sport wire bead version
Continental GatorSkin DuraSkin Tire, 2-Count (Folding, 700 x 23mm)
- Dushkin Protection: Lightweight Sidewall Protection
- Package Height Of The Item Is 10"
- Package Length Of The Item Is 4"
- Package Width Of The Item Is 5"
KENDA Kwest W tire, 26 x 1.5 - Black
- Rubber Compound: StandardTire Bead: WireTire Detail Color: BlackTire Diameter: 26"Tire Width: 1.5"
Maxxis Aggressor EXO/TR Tire - 29in Dual Compound/EXO/TR, 29x2.3
- Maxis Aggressor 29 x 2.30 60 TPI folding dual compound exon/ TR tyre
WTB VelociRaptor 2.1 26 Rear Comp Tire
- Braking specific rear with wide knobs that dig in while braking in loose terrain
- Tube type tire with a wire bead, these tires are very durable
- Cross-country trail
- Dirt loose rocky wet mud sand
- 829 grams
Schwinn Replacement Bike Tire, Cruiser Bike, 26 x 2.12-Inch
- Folding wire bead
- Kevlar belt under tread center reduces punctures
- Wide tire for easy riding
- Tire size 26 x 2.125 inch
WTB Trail Boss 2.25 29" Comp Tire, Black
- Tightly spaced, blocky tread minimizes rolling resistance until braking allows the knobs to truly dig in.
- Supportive side knobs deliver traction when trying to keep the bike upright on off-camber surfaces.
- Rear tire of choice for our enduro athletes, while also excelling as a front tire on hardpack trails.
- Usage: Cross-Country / Trail / All Mountain