Here, we’ll review the top 10 best PAINTBALL HOPPERS on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of the pros and cons of each product. Read on for our selection of best PAINTBALL HOPPERS.
10 Best PAINTBALL HOPPERS
Best PAINTBALL HOPPERS
Empire 200 Round Loader Regular
- Holds 200 paintballs
- Made of tough polymers
- Extremely durable
Virtue Spire IV Electronic Paintball Loaders/Hoppers - Black
- [Performance] - iFI integration with compatible markers | Proactive feeding logic for consistency and reliability
- [Integration] - Wireless programming through Apple / Android App | Toolless N-Charge installation | Toolless quick-change speed feed adapter
- [Durability] - Single hinge-mounted unit for increased durability | Magnetically attached drive assembly
- [Convenience] - Dual LED reload indicator with integrated smart spring ramp | Toolless tray disassembly for easy cleaning
- [Style] - Upgraded cosmetics | Injected Virtue logos | Numerous coor options to match your gear
Dye LT-R Electronic Paintball Loader (Black)
- Provides every style of player a loader that retains the quality performance that’s needed to win at a price tag that’s unmatched.
- Patented DYE loader technology that fuses top-notch functionality with mind-blowing feed rates and reliability. Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, 30+ balls per second.
- The LT-R sets standard for battery efficiency, powered by only 3 AA batteries allowing the hopper to get 80,000+ balls shot count.
- Adjustable feed tension and a built-in anti-jam Sharkfin release trigger makes sure your patented constant feed hopper can handle any paint and condition.
- Trusted quality and proven consistency have made the DYE Rotor platform the number one choice in loader technology among paintball players worldwide.
Dye Proto Primo Paintball Loader Hopper - Black
- 200 ball capacity
- Primo loader helps sort and funnel as you shoot for a consistent vertical feed
- Featuring a positive shelf designed to relieve pressure on paint balls
- Comes with a clear spring loaded lid for easy reloading
- Powered by minimal agitation of the gun
Maddog 200 Round Paintball Hopper Loader - Black
- Perfect Hopper for Your Paintball Gun! Compatible with All Standard Paintball Markers
- Holds up to 200 Rounds (.68 Caliber Paintballs)
- Spring-Loaded Flip Top for Faster Re-loads
- Durable, Split-Shell Construction Completely Disessembles for Thorough Cleaning
- Gravity Fed Loader, No batteries required
Virtue Spire IR Electronic Paintball Loader and VIO Ascend Mask Bundle - Black
- Bundle Items Included: Virtue Spire IR - Black and Virtue VIO Ascend - Black
- [Built to Win] - Smaller, lighter, easier to use and more reliable than any other goggle and loader in their class
- [Intelligent & Reliable Loader] - Proactive feeding using improved sensors to give a constant stream of paint | Never pulses, never jams | Quiet and efficient
- [Goggle Protection] - Flexible with rigid protection zones | Increased coverage | Efficient single-piece design allows maximum ventilation
- [Goggle Clarity & Comfort] - Large peripheral field of view | Distortion free optical clarity | Lightweight combination of protection, rigidity, flexibility, and comfort
Empire 2017 Halo Too Paintball Loader - Black
- New 2017 Electronic Empire Halo Too Paintball Loader
- Matte Black Polycarbonate Shell Can Withstand Any Hit and Can Easily Fit 180 Paintballs
- Ultra-quiet belt drive will force-feed 20+ balls-per-second
- Rip Drive, Tool-less Battery Door, 1-hour auto Shut-Off, Low Battery Indicator
- Onboard computer directs the sound-activated feeding and allows you to program the Motor Speed, Microphone Sensitivity and Feed Stack monitoring
Valken Paintball V-LITE 200 Round Paintball Fast Loader - 68 Cal - Black
- Gravity fed 200 round capacity paintball loader
- Integrated floor to prevent jams and reduce pressure on the ball stack
- Faster Feed RATE than conventional gravity loaders
- Spring loaded see through clear lid
Virtue Spire IR² Electronic Paintball Loader/Hopper - Black
- [Built to Win] - Durable nylon shells | Consistent feeding | Never jams or pulses | Smaller, lighter, and easier to use
- [Intelligent] - 3-eye feeding technology continuously monitors paint | Improved sensors for a quieter and more efficient loader
- [Reliable] - Proactive feeding logic and optimized electronics extend battery life | 9-ball raceway feeds consistently at high rates of fire
- [Soft on Paint] - Flexible rubber fingers feed even the brittlest paint consistently without breakage
- [Convenient] - Toolless lid for quick change to a speed feed | Compatible with the N Charge Battery Pack
Dye R2 Electronic Paintball Loader (Black)
- The World's First Adjustable Capacity Loader - The R2 includes a revolutionary patent pending highly innovative multi-capacity shell that allows the user to choose between 200 or 260 round capacity without the need for additional shells, parts or tools.
- Patented Rotor Force Fed Technology, feeds 30+ balls per second and lasts for up to 100,000 shoots on 3AA batteries. Unleash the true capabilities of your marker with a loader that never fails to keep up.
- 20% larger mouth design over the R1 makes it easier to load while keeping your eyes on the game. A completely redesigned Quick Feed system makes changing from rain lid to Quick Feed (not included) effortless and accomplished in seconds without any tools.
- New Reload Alert System and low battery indicator - New circuit board logic provides an industry’s first patent pending Reload Alert System. Never worry about playing a game not knowing what life is left in your batteries again, the R2 circuitboard blinks red when its batteries are low so you know exactly when to change them.
- Patent pending Shark Fin Jam release trigger effortlessly gets you back in action in the event of oversized or out-of-round paint.