Here, we’ll review the top 10 best PHOTO SCANNER on the market today. We’ll provide an overview of the pros and cons of each product. Read on for our selection of best PHOTO SCANNER.
10 Best PHOTO SCANNER
Best PHOTO SCANNER
Plustek Photo Scanner - ephoto Z300, Scan 4x6 Photo in 2sec, Auto Crop and Deskew with CCD Sensor. Support Mac and PC
4 used from $169.00
- The easiest way to scan photos and documents. Supports 3x5, 4x6, 5x7, and 8x10 in sizes photo scanning but also letter and A4 size paper. Optical Resolution is up to 600 dpi ( PS: two setting: 300dpi/ 600dpi).
- Fast and easy, 2 seconds for one 4x6 photo and 5 seconds for one 8x10 size [email protected] You can easily convert about 1000 photos to digitize files in one afternoon and share with your family or friends.
- More efficient than a flatbed scanner. Just insert the photos one by one and then scan. This makes ePhoto much more efficient than a flatbed scanner.
- Powerful Image Enhancement functions included. Quickly enhance and restore old faded images with a click of the mouse. Advanced editing functions are also available when needed. (restore function need download V2 version)
- ePhoto Z300 works with both Mac and PC : Supports Windows 7/8/10 , Mac OS X 10.8.x to 10.15.x . User can download the latest version on Plustek website.
Epson Perfection V600 Color Photo, Image, Film, Negative & Document Scanner
2 used from $211.49
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film: 6400 x 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 Inches x 22 Inches. Maximum Scan Area 8.5 x 11.7 inches. TPU 2.7 x 9.5 inches
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film: Digital ICE for Film
- Remove the appearance of tears and creases from photos: Digital ICE for prints
- Restore faded color photos with one touch: Epson easy photo fix included
- Scan slides, negatives and medium format panoramic film: Built in transparency unit
Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System, Black
2 used from $641.30
- World’s Fastest Personal Photo Scanner(1) scan thousands of photos as fast as 1 photo per second at 300 dpi(2)
- Preserve your priceless photos safe touch technology for worry free scanning upto 8.5 inches wide, plus postcards, Polaroid photos and panoramas
- Second Generation Epson Fast Foto Software Scan, Restore, Organize and Share precious memories; Offers intelligent file organization tools
- Flexible scanning offers modes for easy sharing (300 dpi), archiving (600 dpi TIFF) and enlarging (1200 dpi(4)); Handles multiple sizes in one batch
- Powerful Document Scanning includes Epson ScanSmart Software with OCR; Scan receipts, tax records, wills and more, upto 45 ppm/90 ipm(5)
Epson Perfection V39 Color Photo & Document Scanner with Scan-To-Cloud & 4800 Optical Resolution,Black
1 used from $94.99
- High quality scanning for photos and documents : 4800 dpi optical resolution (1) for amazing clarity and detail
- Preserve priceless memories: Restore, archive and share family photos for generations to come
- Scan to Google Drive and other cloud services (2): Epson Document Capture Pro and Easy Photo Scan software included
- Convenient: Easy to use buttons for scan jobs, plus a space saving built in kickstand for vertical placement
- Scan over sized prints, documents and artwork : ArcSoft Scan n Stitch Deluxe 2 included (3)
ClearClick Portable Photo & Document Scanner - No Computer Required - Runs on AA Batteries or USB Power - 1.4" Instant Preview Screen
- Easily Scan Photos & Documents To Digital JPG or PDF Format (Up To 1200 DPI)
- Built-In 1.45" Preview LCD Screen & Auto Feeder (Accepts Photos & Documents Up To 8.5" Width & 47" Length)
- No Computer Required - Saves Scanned Images Directly Onto MicroSD Memory Card (NOT INCLUDED; 32 GB MAX)
- Runs on 3 AA Batteries (NOT INCLUDED; Lithium Recommended) or USB Power Adapter (NOT INCLUDED)
- Includes 1-Year Warranty & Tech Support from ClearClick, a USA-Based Small Business
Canon CanoScan Lide 400 Slim Scanner, 7.7" x 14.5" x 0.4"
1 used from $72.94
- Enjoy high speed scanning in as fast as 8 seconds, with the included USB Type-C cable. With USB Type-C the Cano scan lied 400 has one cable for data and power.
- Preserve detailed photos and images thanks to 4800 x 4800 dpi resolution, and with image enhancements, such as color restore and dust removal, Your photos will continue to look great.
- Enjoy ease of use with 'EZ' Buttons. With auto scan mode, the Scanner automatically detects what you are scanning; built-in PDF buttons, scan and save multi-page pdf's that are editable and searchable
- Paper size: 8.27 x 11.69, 8.50 x 11.69
22MP Film &Slide Photo Multi-Function Scanner, Converts 135Film/35mm,110Film/16mmNegatives/Slide/Photo/Document/Business Card to HD 22MP Digital JPG Files, 8GB Memory Card Included
- Its easy to store your scan work images into the unit with the internal 128MB memory & 8GB SD Card
- Converts 110, 135 (35mm) colour / monochrome negatives and mounted slides to digital at the touch of a button
- Ideal for safeguarding images from weddings, holidays and treasured family moments
- Provides super sharp high resolution images Includes OCR software to organise your namecards
- Each negative or slide takes under a second to scan and download into a digital file to print, copy to CD or store
Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC [Current Model, 2018 Release]
4 used from $312.79
- Double-sided scanning with advanced paper feeding system. Scan your documents, business cards, receipts, and photos. Power Requirement: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Large, easy to use 4.3 inch touch screen allows you to easily scan to your preferred destinations, Scan to Google Drive, Dropbox, your desktop folder, and more
- Connects via USB cable or Wi-Fi (2.4 and 5 GHz), You can scan via Wi-Fi to your laptop, tablet, or smartphone device
- Built in software organizes and cleans up your documents with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, and more
- Scanning speed of up to 30 ppm, with 50 page automatic document feeder (ADF), Optical resolution of up to 600 dpi
Epson Perfection V19 Color Photo & Document Scanner with scan-to-cloud & 4800 dpi optical resolution
3 used from $55.78
- Everyday scanning for photos and documents — 4800 dpi optical resolution (1) for amazing clarity and detail.
- Scan and share on cloud services (3) — includes Epson Easy Photo Scan software for scanning to Evernote and more
- Fast speeds — scan letter-sized documents in as few as 10 seconds
- Easy-to-use buttons — scan to email or create PDFs.
- Save space — built-in kickstand for vertical placement.
KODAK SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner - Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Slides to JPEG - Includes Large Tilt-Up 3.5" LCD, Easy-Load Film Inserts, Adapters & More
5 used from $90.99
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files - NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.