With the number of alternatives available on the market, getting the right one could sometimes be a difficult task.. That’s why our platform is dedicated to product testing and coming up with this list of top 10 best PROFESSIONAL ALTO SAX MOUTHPIECE. Having done thorough research on this topic, we hope that our list will help you find the one you need!
10 Best PROFESSIONAL ALTO SAX MOUTHPIECE
Best PROFESSIONAL ALTO SAX MOUTHPIECE
Yamaha 4C Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece, Standard Series
7 used from $16.00
- Yamaha's official original-equipment 4C alto sax mouthpiece, identical to what's included with new Yamaha standard, intermediate and professional series alto saxophones.
- The 4C size was designed by Yamaha so that even a beginner can make a terrific sound.
- Made from safe and durable phenol resin plastic.
- State of the art manufacturing produces an extremely high quality and consistent mouthpiece
- Fits any brand of standard alto saxophone.
J&D Hite H117 Premiere Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
- For alto sax
- Offers hard rubber quality at a student price
- Country of Origin: United States
Glory Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece Kit with Ligature,one reed and Plastic Cap-Gold
- Includes Brass Ligature, one reed and Plastic Cover
- It would make a good mouthpiece for a beginning saxophone student or as an extra mouthpiece.
Aibay Metal Eb Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece + Cap + Ligature Size 7 Gold (7, Plated Gold)
- The inner bore of the alto saxophone mouthpiece presents a circular arc, which makes it easy to use mouth shape control and has strong flexibility.
- The saxophone alto mouthpiece adopts a brass gilded surface treatment, which is bright and beautiful in color.
- The head of the saxophone mouthpiece adopts an embedded full resin tooth pad to reduce the impact of the vibration of the mouthpiece on the player's teeth when playing.
- The clip of the alto sax mouthpiece adopts a single screw design, which is simple and convenient, durable and not easy to loosen.
- Even beginners can use this alto saxophone to make excellent sounds, and it is suitable for standard alto saxophones of any brand.
Vandoren SM711 AL3 Optimum Series Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece
1 used from $85.00
- With its exceptional roundness, the ultimate classical mouthpiece
- Tip Opening - 152 (1/100mm)
- Medium Long Facing
- Works best with Vandoren #2.5-#4 Reeds
Paititi Professional Gold Plated Alto Saxophone Metal Mouthpiece #6
- Metal Alto Saxophone #6
- Metal ligature offers secured holding of the reed
- Perfect intonation, and good quality, instructor approved
- Features a high baffle design with special tone chamber for fast response
- Design facilitates harmonics, streamline ensures player's comfort
Selmer S-80 C* Mouthpiece for Alto Saxophone (S402C1)
2 used from $117.87
- Square cross section in the chamber
- Great for a "step up" Mouthpiece
- Tip opening: 1.70
- Facing length: 22.00
- Facing length: 22.00, tip opening: 1.70
Cecilio 4C Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece with Ligature, One Reed and Plastic Cap (Gold Lacquered)
- Type: Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece with a Reed, Ligature and Cap
- Size: 4C
Yamaha YAC 1645P Black Alto Saxophone Mouthpiece Cap (YAC1645P)
- Hard and durable molded plastic
- Universally flattering black finish
- Can cover and protect both the mouthpiece and ligature when stored in a bag or case
- Compatible with all Yamaha brand Alto saxophone mouthpieces and ligatures
- Made in Japan
Andoer Alto Sax Saxophone Mouthpiece Metal with Mouthpiece Pads (7C)
2 used from $35.56
- Designed for alto sax, made of high-quality metal.
- Comes out with a pretty good sound.
- Equipped with a metal cap to keep it clean and a metal buckle to fasten reed.(The reed is not included.)
- Supplied with two pieces of mouthpiece pads to match your need better.