If you are looking for the best SMART LOCK of top quality, read our detailed reviews on them here before making the purchase decision.
10 Best SMART LOCK
Best SMART LOCK
August Wi-Fi Smart Lock (Newest Model 4th Gen) - Alexa, Google Assistant, Home Kit, SmartThings and Airbnb Compatible - Upgrade Your Deadbolt - Silver
9 used from $184.79
- A key that works everywhere. Lock the front door. And unlock it. From anywhere.
- Connected right out of the box. August Wi-Fi Smart Lock requires no additional bridge to connect to Wi-Fi, so you get full voice and remote access functionality without the fuss. Requires 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
- Upgrade your existing lock. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door - so you can continue to use your existing keys.
- Never fumble for your keys against Auto-unlock detects when you arrive and unlocks the door. Enable auto-lock to lock when the door closes.
- Send secure keys to friends, family or people you trust instantly, all from the August app. Cancel access any time.
August Smart Lock Pro (3rd Gen) + Connect Hub - Zwave, HomeKit & Alexa Compatible - Silver
21 used from $114.39
- Works with Alexa for voice control. Wireless requirements - 2.4GHertz Wi-Fi network. Connect Wi-Fi Bridge included.
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control, keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through dash replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked. Holding force: 600 pounds.
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 activity feed.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; Use your existing keys at any time. Requires 110 to 240 volts.
Yale Assure Lock with Z-Wave - Smart Touchscreen Keypad Deadbolt - Works with Ring Alarm, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, ADT and More - Satin Nickel
12 used from $97.18
- Unlock your door without keys by entering your code on the lock's backlit keypad; Lock the door behind you by pressing any button or by enabling auto relock
- Lock and unlock your door from anywhere by adding the lock to a compatible Z-Wave smart home or alarm system and app (i.e. Samsung SmartThings, Ring Alarm, Wink, etc.). Requires compatible hub sold separately and app - no Yale app is used for this lock
- Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes on standard doors, 1-3/4" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver. No additional holes needed. Mounting hardware and batteries included
- Comes with two physical keys for added peace of mind
- Works with Alexa via a compatible hub *Features may vary based on Z-Wave controller. Requires compatible system for smart features
Yale Assure Lock Touchscreen with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Deadbolt - Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Airbnb and More - Satin Nickel
2 used from $136.56
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a touchscreen smart lock so you can lock and unlock your door without the hassle of keys
- Lock, unlock, share access and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App - no additional hub needed, WiFi Connect included
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you - If you don't have your phone, just use the keypad!
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also notify you when your battery is running low. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to have replacement batteries when needed
- Never worry about if you forgot to lock the door - enable Auto-Relock to ensure the door always locks behind you
Schlage Lock Company BE489WB CAM 716 Schlage Encode Smart Wifi Deadbolt with Camelot Trim In Aged Bronze, Lock
12 used from $191.29
- Built-in WiFi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere - no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key by Amazon app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint-resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one-touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands-free convenience when using voice-enabled products
- Built-in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
Sifely Keyless Entry Door Lock, Keypad Door Lock, Keyless Door Lock, Fingerprint Door Lock, Biometric Door Lock, Keypad Entry Door Lock, Passcode Code Door Lock, Digital Smart Door Lock (Smart Lock)
1 used from $97.49
- 【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- 【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 【Easy To Install】Easy to install in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver by following short installation video. No Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed door.
- 【Remote Control】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- 【Money Back Guarantee】Sifely will provide a money back guarantee if you do not love in it in 30 days. We really appreciate your feedback on our products. Please send any questions you have to email@example.com. Your suggestion will help us to keep improving products and provide more great products. Website: https://www.sifely.com
Schlage BE469ZP CAM 716 Schlage Connect Smart Deadbolt With Alarm Inbuilt Camelot Trim In Aged Bronze
13 used from $111.14
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant; Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver; Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys.Keying: 5-pin tumbler, C Keyway, 1 key included
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks; Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness and 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backset)
Kwikset 99390-002 Halo Wi-Fi Smart Lock Keyless Entry Electronic Touchscreen Deadbolt Featuring SmartKey Security, Venetian Bronze
6 used from $127.36
- Wi-Fi enabled: Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- 250 customer user codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset App; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive notifications: Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Secure screen: Patented security feature for Kwikset touchscreen deadbolts that prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification by employing random digits prior to entering a personal user code
Kwikset 92640-001 Contemporary Electronic Keypad Single Cylinder Deadbolt with 1-Touch Motorized Locking, Satin Nickel
3 used from $35.36
- Keyless entry with a motorized driven deadbolt for 1 touch locking, low battery indication, and easy install with just a screwdriver
- For use on exterior doors where keyed entry and security is needed.Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
- 6 customizable user codes along with temporary codes that can be used just once, perfect for visitors and service personnel
- Single cylinder electronic deadbolt operates by keypad or key outside and thumb turn inside, fits door thickness of 1 to 3/8 inches to 1 to 3/4 inches Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entries and the keypad is deactivated for 45 seconds
- Includes an adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations; Customizable automatic door locking after 10 to 99 seconds for peace of mind
eufy Security Smart Lock Touch, Fingerprint Scanner, Keyless Entry Door Lock, Bluetooth Electronic Deadbolt, Touchscreen Keypad, BHMA Certified, IP65 Weatherproofing, Wi-Fi Not Supported
- 【Fingerprint Identification】: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. It’s faster than fumbling for your keys. (Does NOT support Wi-Fi connectivity or remotely control.)
- 【4 Ways to Unlock】: Open in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock via the eufy Security app with Bluetooth, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- 【Automatic Locking】: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- 【All-Weather Protection】: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
- 【Protecting Your Privacy】：Stores your fingerprint and in-app data locally—rather than on the cloud—to keep your personal information safe and private.