Choosing the best SPLITTING MAULS may be challenging as you have to screen through a large amount of similar products available on the market. Don’t worry though; we have got our hands on 10 trendy and top-rated products and below is our recommendation.
10 BEST SPLITTING MAULS
Best SPLITTING MAULS
Hooyman Splitting Maul with Heavy Duty Construction, Convex Grind Blade and Ergonomic Non-Slip Handle for Felling, Hunting, Landscaping and Outdoor
- DIMENSIONS: 36 inches L x 8 inches W x 2.5 inches D and weighs 8 lbs
- SPECS: 1045 high strength forged steel with a convex grind and an HRC of 45-60
- RELIABLE: Features the new, no-slip, H-Grip on the ergonomic handle that turns tacky when wet to ensure a secure grip in all conditions
- DURABLE: Handle is interlocked and epoxy sealed into the eye of the head and features a solid fiberglass core for added strength making quick work of splitting wood
- VERSATILITY: Features a flat poll for starting cracks in the wood or driving a wedge as well as a v shape head for splitting wood
Intertool Steel Splitting Maul, Wood Chopping Axe 5 lb/2200 g with 34-in Fiberglass Handle HT-0275
- With a powerful, heavy duty head made of high-quality tool steel, this maul delivers striking force against thick timber blocks.
- The flat poll of the head can be used to drive wedges and more as this maul can double as a sledgehammer.
- The Durable and lightly colored fiberglass handle provides a comfortable, non-slip grip for all conditions.
- The 5 pound head and 34-inch handle pack real striking power and immense leverage.
Performance Tool M7113 6-Pound Splitting Maul With Fiberglass Handle
- 6-Pound extra sharp steel head
- Heavy duty fiberglass handle
- Anti-shock, rubber cushion grips
- Mirror polish heads
- Designed for maximum efficiency
Estwing Fireside Friend Axe - 14" Wood Splitting Maul with Forged Steel Construction & Shock Reduction Grip - E3-FF4
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in United States
Fiskars 378841-1002 X27 Super (36") Splitting Axe
- Ideal for taller users splitting medium- to large-sized logs
- Designed for maximum efficiency to give you more one-strike splits. Textured non-slip grip reduces hand strain and improves control
- Perfected balance and power-to-weight ratio increases swing speed to multiply power, much like an aluminum baseball bat
- Advanced bevel convex blade geometry adds power and makes the blade easier to remove from wood
- Lifetime warranty. Item weight: 5.85 pounds
Truper Sa De Cv TJR-8SOF-C Splitting Maul
- Fiberglass handle splitting maul
- Optimized wing design offers better penetration & explodes through tough logs
- 34" double injected fiberglass handle with a control comfort grip
1844 Helko Werk Germany Traditional Splitting Maul - Wood Splitter Axe Head Wood Splitting Axe Splitting Maul German Made 13573
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY The Professional splitting maul is built to withstand rigorous work, and is intended primarily for long term, professional use. The heel features a small turnaround hook to assist with log moving. A steel overstrike protector provides protection from miss swings, reducing the possibility of shaft wear and breakage
- GRADE A AMERICAN HICKORY HANDLE - LINSEED OIL FINISH - 150 GRIT SANDED - Sustainably sourced grade A American hickory handle individually hand finished and selected for grain orientation and density with a boiled linseed oil finish and sanded to 150 grit for a comfortable and smooth finish on your axe handle
- C50 HIGH CARBON STEEL - 53-56 HRC - The Helko designed head made specifically as an axe for splitting wood delivers powerful strikes without getting stuck or pinched up in the wood, and is a great addition to your firewood cutting tools. The splitting maul is often considered the best axe for splitting wood and can out perform an American Made axe.
- INCLUDES FULL GRAIN LEATHER SHEATH - 1 OZ. BOTTLE OF AXE GUARD PROTECTIVE OIL - STEEL OVERSTRIKE PROTECTOR - Helko Werk Axes include a vegetable-tanned premium leather axe sheath to protect your axes and hatchets
- DIMENSIONS Head Weight: 6-1/2 lbs / Length: 36 in. / Total Weight: 8.5 lbs
Gransfors Bruk Splitting Maul 31.50 Inch Wood Splitting Axe, 450
- 5 1/2 ib. Head
- Length with handle: 80 cm (31.5”)
- Weight: 3,2 kg (7 lb)
- Sheath in vegetable-tanned leather
Collins Wood Splitting Wedge, Diamond Shape, 4 LBS
- Diamond Shape
- Wood splitting Wedge
- Multiple splitting surfaces
- Heat treated, high carbon Steel
- Head weight: 4 lbs
Prandi Hybrid Axe with Splitting Wedge
- Axe with splitting wedge, carbon steel C45/1045
- polished and hardened blade.
- 2000 Gram Head
- 31 1/2in hickory handle
- Made in Italy