If you are ready to choose a new best STRUT COMPRESSORS, check out our detailed recommendation below!.
10 BEST STRUT COMPRESSORS
Best STRUT COMPRESSORS
Branick 7600 Strut Spring Compressor
- No adaptors required
- Heavy duty acme thread
- Versatile mounting options
- Multi-position hooks
- All steel construction
OEMTOOLS 25553 MacPherson Strut Spring Compressor, Coil Spring Compressor Tool, Forged Strut Spring Compressor, Strut Compressor w/ Hardened Fasteners
- QUALITY STRUT REMOVER: Our broad spring contact locks effectively engage the strut spring to keep it from moving during maintenance; The OEM strut spring compressor's 9.75 inch max opening makes for a quality near universal strut compressor
- KEY SAFETY STRUT SPRING TOOL: Quick and safe, the MacPherson strut spring is workable with our automotive coil spring compressor; The built-in dent pins keep your strut spring in place while the broad spring contact locks slowly compress the spring
- SHOCK ABSORBER MAINTENANCE: A poorly manufactured suspension spring compressor for shock absorber tools bend and break; Our heavy duty strut spring compressor has forged hooks and a hardened center fastener to keep your project safe and short
- LONG LASTING TOOL: The coil spring compressor heavy duty tool's build resists energy that strut spring wants to exert when compressed; The forged hook and hardened center fastener keep the energy contained while you make spring replacements
- TOOLS WORK IN TANDEM: The two strut compressors work together to create equal pressure on each side of your MacPherson strut spring; Evenly compress the sides of the spring with our spring coil compressor tool's 3/4 hex by hand for safe use
ABN 11.5in Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – Macpherson Spring Compression, 13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive
- EASY TO USE: Use the ABN 11.5” Inch Strut Spring Compressor Tool – Set of 2 (Pair) – MacPherson Spring Compression, 13/16” Socket 1/2" Drive to compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut; Lubricate threads with anti-seize compound for prolonged life
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Universally compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut; Hex-shaped end for a 13/16-inch wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool; 11.5-inch threaded rods for 10-inch to 10.5-inch maximum opening to fit jaws to coils (Wide jaws with standard diameter of approximately 6 inches OD front coil springs)
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity; Designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment; For professional use
- EASY STORAGE: Heavy-duty plastic blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization
OEMTOOLS 27036 MacPherson 10.75 Inch Strut Spring Compressor, Set of 2 Universal Spring Compressor Tools, 9.75 Inch Maximum Safe Opening
1 used from $32.18
- WIDE RANGE OF COMPATIBILITY: Compress most sizes of MacPherson strut springs with the OEMTOOLS strut spring compressor; Quickly and safely compress the strut spring for easy replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair
- LOCKS INTO PLACE: Safer spring compression with the broad spring contact and built-in detent pins; Strut compressor tools make changing front and rear struts safer and easier
- LONG LASTING: Forged hooks and hardened center screw make these spring compressors the safest on the market
- OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE: Heat-treated forcing screw and safety latches for locking hook to spring; These spring clamps are thoughtfully designed to be the only shocks and struts set you'll ever need
- IMPORTANT AUTO SUSPENSION TOOL: MacPherson struts are the most important element of the suspension system in many modern vehicles, and should be replaced, on average, every 50,000 to 80,000 miles
8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor
- This Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor designed to withstand extreme pressure in any environment, ideal for professional mechanic and automotive repair novice. compress the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring; For repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup
- Using a 3/4"or 19mm socket and ratchet turn the main shaft compressing the strut spring enough to safely remove the fastener nut holding the cartridge. Wide compatible with struts assembly that remove from the vehicle to transfer the old spring on the new strut
- Acme threaded rod with broad spring contact and built-in detent pins to lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression; it allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- The 8MILELAKE Macpherson Strut Spring Compressor constructed with forged hooks and center screw hardened for maximum strength and longevity
- A plastic carry case is included. easy to organize and carry the tool
OTC Clamshell Strut Spring Compressor - 6494
- Manufacturer: OTC
- Auto & Truck Maintenance
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Part number: 6494
VEVOR 3 Ton Capacity Strut Compressor 6600LBS Auto Strut Coil Spring Compressor with 4 Snap Joints Air Hydraulic Tool for Car Repairing and Strut Spring Removing
- 【6600 LBS LOAD CAPACITY】- The spring strut compressor is compressed to a capacity of 3 tons (6600 lbs), can disassemble the strut spring smoothly. The lifting height is 495-820 mm (19.5" x 32.3"), and its max support bar shaft open can be 60 x 300 mm (2.4" x 11.8").
- 【FUNCTIONAL & FLEXIBLE】 - Removes the most rigid strut spring for quick replacement. Helps in the repair of strut components. Seven small holes on the column by which the compressor can be flexibly adjusted for a wide range of applications.
- 【HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION】- This hydraulic compressor, constructed of high-quality steel, is built to be sturdy and durable. The reinforcement bottom makes the whole body more stable during operation. The surface is treated with baking varnish to prevent rust.
- 【CONVENIENT OPERATION】- Fast and safe spring compressor; Foot pedal operated with quick release; Fit for most vehicle models and size. Package includes additional four Snap Joints for your convenient use.
- 【VARIOUS APPLICATION】- Hydraulic spring compressor is suitable for disassembling and assembling strut-type shock-absorbing springs for cars, off-road vans, pickup trucks, and other vehicles.
BestEquip 3 Ton Capacity Auto Strut Coil Spring Compressor Tool 6600LB Strut Compressor with 4 Snap Joints Air Hydraulic Tool for Car Repairing and Strut Spring Removing (3 Ton Capacity)
- 【HIGH PERFORMANCE】- The Capacity: 3 Ton (6600 lbs); The lifting height is 495~820 mm (19.5"* 32.3"), and its max support bar shaft open can be 60* 300 mm (2.4"* 11.8").
- 【HYDRAULIC CYLINDER】- Hydraulic cylinder is made with good tightness. There will be no oil leakage. And needs no efforts to operate the product for single person.
- 【FLEXIBLE COMPRESSOR】- There are 7 small holes on the column by which the compressor can be flexibly adjusted for a wide range of applications to suit the shock absorber springs of different models.
- 【EASY TO USE】- This product has a foot pedal for easy and convenient operation, also make sure the use is safe, and saves time and effort for you.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】- Suitable for the disassembly and assembly of strut type shock absorbing springs for cars, off-road vehicles, vans, pickup trucks and other vehicles.
OEMTOOLS 37200 Coil Spring Compressor, Compress Coil Springs on All Passenger Trucks & Autos, Safety Tool for Installing & Removing Coil Springs, Fits Most Macpherson Strut Springs & Coil Springs
- STURDY LOCKING: Our compressor tools feature built-in detent latches to help lock coil in place. The accompanying safety gauge helps you to test if this tool is right for your coil
- EASY REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION: This spring compressor quickly and easily compresses most MacPherson strut springs and coil springs. See the product manual for full instructions and listings
- DURABLE MATERIALS: This coil tool features forged construction for strength and durability. The top-quality steel will enable long usage and keeping your coil in place
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: This coil spring compressor tool comes with a vibrant red carrying case. With sliding locks on the case, your compressor isn’t going anywhere. However, you can take it anywhere with the travel handle and lightweight design
KSP Universal Coil Spring Compressor Tool,Macpherson strut spring hook Compressor Coil Spring Clamps with 5/8"-11 Thread Black （2PCS), 13/16in Socket 1/2in Drive Wrench
2 used from $36.74
- 【Installation Assistant】 KSP coil spring compressor can make your installation easier and more quickly.Just for repairs on bent struts, strut tubes, and damaged pieces; Easy and super-fast setup; Attach the brackets completely onto the spring, tighten, and remove the strut
- 【Important Note】1.Recommend to use with a 21mm (13/16") hexagon socket wrench or 1/2" square drive ratchet wrench.By alternately tightening each socket wrench 3 or 4 turns,compressed the spring evenly and ensure the tool not slip or move around on the coils. 2.I would recommend putting an anti seize on the threads before you use these, at the very least a good quality grease which can let your installation smoother. 3.Try to avoid using an air tool or impact wrench, improper use may cause damage
- 【Purchase Confirm】This is a generally tool which can use on lots of vehicle.But it still have the size range,please check it carefully before purchse.(1)Max spring diameter:5/8";(2) Max Compressible Spring Length: 10" (3)Max Strut Spring Outside Diameter: 6"
- 【Why Choose KSP】The wide hook and bolts made from 40cr steel,more durable and longer service life;2）Closed with the built-in detent pins， lock the coil spring in place for safer spring compression（3）Compare to the normal thread,the tool use the ACME thread rod,stronger and not easy to move.
- 【After service】We promised 1 Year warranty, unconditional return within 1 month. If you are uncertain of any problems, please contact us instead of comments.