Here you have our curated list of best TERMINAL CRIMPER. Each of them comes with different price, style, and design, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Keep reading for our top products review!
10 Best TERMINAL CRIMPER
Best TERMINAL CRIMPER
Klein Tools 3005CR Wire Crimper Tool, Ratcheting Insulated Terminal Crimper for 10 to 22 AWG Wire
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 22–16 AWG (Red), 16–14 AWG (Blue) and 12–10 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
IWISS Cable Lug Crimping Tool for Heavy Duty Wire Lugs,Battery Terminal,Copper Lugs AWG 8-1/0
3 used from $22.71
- 【Product upgrade】NEW 「 HX-50BI 」with 6 dies in AWG: 8,6,4,2,1,1/0,NOT IN METRIC
- 【Precise dies】Hexagonal rotating dies are processed with Wire EDM Cutting, more accurate than normal casting dies.
- 【Comfortable operation】Comfortable grip with antislip surface saves strength and improves user's experience.
- 【Solid construction】Made of high quality carbon steel which can offer long service life.
- 【Versatilel】Compatiable with copper&aliuminum cable lug,non-welding and standard electrical connection.
Wire Crimper Tool Qibaok Ratcheting Insulated Wire Terminal Connectors Crimping Tool for AWG20-10
- CRIMPING WIRE SIZE AWG20-10:Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red (20-16 AWG), blue (16-14 AWG), and yellow (12-10 AWG) terminals.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:This Wire crimping plier kit is made of high quality Alloy steel. It is a high strength hand tools for your home improvement.
- RATCHETING DESIGN:There is a ratcheting mechanism design for this Insulated terminals crimping tool, one-hand operation could make a perfect crimp. And you can take less strength.
- DOUBLE CRIMPING DIE:Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out.Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel.
- QUICK RELEASE LEVER:Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck.
Titan 11477 Ratcheting Wire Terminal Crimper Tool for Insulated Terminals, Fixed Jaw Crimper
- Ratcheting mechanism with adjustable clamping force allows for precise, repeatable crimps | Compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Double crimping die creates a secure crimp that resists pull-out | Ratcheting function allows you to secure a wire connector in the die before inserting the stripped wire into the barrel
- Quick release lever frees the crimper jaws in any position and when double crimp is complete, acts as a built-in safety measure that can open the handles whenever tool is jammed or stuck
- Steel jaw contains color-coded wire size markings for red (22-18 AWG), blue (16-14 AWG), and yellow (12-10 AWG) terminals | Ergonomic bi-material handles offer a comfortable, secure grip
- Ideal for nylon insulated solderless terminals - It is not recommended to be used with heat-shrink connectors
Crimping Tool For Heat Shrink Connectors - Ratcheting Wire Crimper - Crimping Pliers - Ratchet Terminal Crimper - Wire Crimp Tool by Wirefy
2 used from $30.10
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL - this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and professional grade crimping die for proper rock-solid crimps every time. This crimping tool works best with heat shrink connectors
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM – wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE - The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position
- ERGONOMIC COMFORTABLE HANDLES - The ergonomic, cushioned, non-slippery handles were designed to ensure strong grips in any condition. These handles have enough leverage to comfortably crimp AWG 22-10 splices
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Wirefy stands behind the quality of our products. We offer lifetime warranty for our crimping tools. If you have any issues during the lifetime of your crimper, just let us know. Our customer experience team is always here to help
Ferrule Crimping Tool Kit, Preciva AWG23-7 Self-adjustable Ratchet Wire Crimping Tool Kit Crimper Plier Set with 1200PCS Wire Terminals Crimping Connectors Wire End Ferrules
- Complete Crimp Tool Kit – Every order comes with a crimping tool and 1200 insulated wiring terminals to support small DIY projects and large electrical repairs.
- Crimping Tool Peculiarity – Durable and compact structure,for insulated and uninsulated connectors, the crimping area is 0.25-10 mm²
- Self adjustable Crimper Plier Tool – According to the requirements of the terminal, it automatically adjusts itself to the appropriate diameter for crimping, easy to operate.
- Professional Craftsmanship – This wire crimping tool helps to shorten working hours for electricians, upfitter and builders.
- Ergonomic Handle Design – Labor-saving ratchet device. The non-slip nylon handle with lever principle is designed for improving crimping effects.
Klein Tools 1005 Cutting / Crimping Tool for 10-22 AWG Terminals and Connectors, Terminal Crimper for Insulated and Non-Insulated Terminals
1 used from $47.00
- Crimps 10 to 22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals
- Specially hardened wire cutter in nose
- Tapered nose design for working in confined spaces
- Crimping die marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors
- Plastic-dipped, cushioned handles for comfort
IWISS Battery Cable Lug Crimping Tool from AWG 8-1/0 with Cable Cutter
1 used from $30.82
- 【ERGONOMICS DESIGN】 Anti-slip rubber coated handle for a more comfortable and saving labor work.
- 【ROTATE CRIMP DIES】 The tool has 6 dies of 8, 6, 4, 2, 1, 1/0 AWG, using rotating heads with a spring loaded locking pin to keep the heads.
- 【DURABLE】 Crimper is made of SCM-40 hardened steel for a durable and long service life use. We specially thicken and reinforce the metal plate on crimp head.
- 【EASY OPERATION】 Press the screw and rotate the dies to the size you need, then just take a strong pull of the ratcheting wire terminal crimper then produce a good crimp on cable lugs.
- 【HIGH PRECISION JAW DESIGN】 Crimper with high precision jaw ensure a tightly connection after crimping with strong work pressure. This tool has widely application in automatic electronics work.
IWISS 5 interchangeable Jaws Crimping tool kit with FREE Wire Striper&Cutter for Insulated and Non-Insulated Terminals 0.5-35mm ² Oxford bag packing
- Adjustable ratchet mechanism,Total crimping range:0.5-35mm ²
- Designed according to human factors engineering
- FREE Multi-Function Wire Stripper and Cutter Tool for Stripping/Cutting Wire AWG 22-10(0.6-2.6mm ²)
- Applicable to most types of non-insulated and insulated terminals and connectors
- Special-steel-made Crimper with 5 interchangeable die, One screw driver（6*10mm）,One Oxford Bag
IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool - Wire Crimper for Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive 24-14 AWG
- Wire crimping range: AWG24-14 (0.2-2.0mm^2).
- Five cavities perform "B" type conductor for open barrel non insulated terminals.
- Equivalent to Delphi/Packard 12085271 and/or SPX Kent Moore J-38125-7 crimping tools.
- Comfortable rubber handle grips make it easy to use and easy to clean up.
- For OEM, Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive non-insulated terminals and stamped contacts from Deutsch.